Change your password
If you know your current password
- Go to the Your account tab of the Settings page.
- Click the Change password button located underneath your name.
You will first be asked to enter your old password, and then to enter a new password and to confirm it.
Note: Your password must be six characters or longer.
Click on the Save changes button to save any changes you made to your account settings.
If you forgot your password
If you've forgotten your password, you can easily reset it using your e-mail.
- Go to your organization's Zulip homepage.
- Click the Forgot password? link below the Password field.
- In the new form you see, enter your email address in the Email field and click the Reset password button.
You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.